Truth Tellings

God's Word is Truth (John 17:17)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States

Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake. Revelation 8:5 (NIV)

Friday, January 04, 2019

Revelation 8:5

Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake. (NIV)


Hello again!


If you have ever visited this blog you will notice a few changes: the blogger name, occupation, and introduction. That is because instead of casting my net wide, as in the past, and doing very little of many things, I have refocused and narrowed my net and casting area so that I can do very much of a few things. One of those few things was reviving this blog.


In narrowing my net, I have placed this blog under my corporate entity rather than just my storytelling persona. This blog is now a corporate priority rather than an infrequent pastime.


My goal is to post twice per month, perhaps more as I grow into consistency and relevancy.


In the meanwhile, have a review of the past posts and mark this page so that you can visit again in the near future. And watch out for flaming embers.


TTYL,
Gye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home